1976 Honda CB500T Brat Project

semcintyre
This post was updated on .
Bought a CB500T off CL for $500. Doing a brat style conversion to it. New battery, carb clean, and now she runs like a champ! Super excited to get some of the things done listed below. Lots to do... trim frame (Lots of trimming and painting!!!), add loop, mount seat (Ebay purchase, cheap $50 seat), put on new exhaust (16.5in straight pipe, JBCycle), find and mount low profile speedo (still looking), " headlight (still looking, black low profile), remove lowering kit, new shocks (eBay), new tires (Shinko 705), powder coat wheels (black), LOTS of touch up painting! If anyone has thoughts, ideas, suggestions, please let me know. Although, I realize not everyone has the same style or preferences... it's all good

if"/>

Re: 1976 Honda CB500T Brat Project

Staghorn
Yeah, buddy! I like it. That bike was a big goofy looking turd before you turned it into something somebody'd want to ride. Sporty. Probably loud as it stands, though.
If I don't have a reason to ride the ride is the reason.