Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

1234

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

Boskomm
Hello Tools,

Thanks for your fast answer, great news too!

Just to confirm, my bike is a DOHC CB750.

You do not say if the brass plugs you have are identical, I remember reading in the forum you had made some domed, some flat, shorter and longer versions....

Anyway, I'd love to have one, specially built by you.  You guys at the forum have guided me through the bad times, knowledge base is fantastic, every time I got stuck with something I found an answer at the forum.

I'm not am active member, as I've always thought I don't have enough expertise to share, but I probably will by the time I finish my project....

Well,  a friend of mine is in the U.S. for two more weeks, I guess you wouldn't mind shipping it to her, it would be to Waltham, Massachusetts, zip 02451.

I can pay you the plug and it's shipping via PayPal, bank transfer, maybe even a money order, as you wish. Just let me know what suits you better.

Thanks again, kind regards,

Bosco.

El 19 ago. 2017 14:14, "TOOLS1 [via Vintage and Classic Honda's]" <[hidden email]> escribió:
I am not making any more, but I do have two brass ones left. I do not know how much shipping would be to Spain though. I would need an address to check on it.
TOOLS
Happiness is a belt fed weapon.
We all got problems. Ksharp
"That is awesome shit there" Re-Run

1976 CB 750-A X 2
1977 CB 750-A X 4
1977 CB 750-K
1976 CB 750 F
1981 CB 750
1966 Kawasaki SG 250
1981 KZ 750 LTD
1973 CB 350
1979 CM 185 Twinstar
1982 Honda XL 80
South of Eden (Kansas City MO)

http://vintage-and-classic-honda-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/Tach-Plugs-For-Sale-DOHC-SOHC-tp4051087p4062622.html
To unsubscribe from Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC, click here.
NAML

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

TOOLS1
Administrator
I have two of the brass plugs left. They can be seen in the picture on page 2 in this thread. I would be happy to put one in the mail to your friend. You can paypal me $30.00 to my e-mail address (r3000058@yahoo.com). Just let me know where to send it.

1982 Honda XL 80
South of Eden (Kansas City MO)

Re: Tach Plugs For Sale- DOHC & SOHC

TOOLS1
Administrator
Will be putting it in the mail this afternoon.